Family Health Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
|Posted By: Taylor Madison Associates LLC |
|Reference ID: taylormadisonassociates.com |
|Industry: Health Care |
|Job Type: Full Time |
|Location: New Rochelle, NY United States |
|Experience Req: 1 to 2 years |
My client is seeking a non-profit healthcare facility is seeking to hire a Family Health Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant for one of their clinics.
- Provide leadership, support and functional supervision to all center medical staff including clinicians, nurses and medical assistants and ensure provision of service in compliance and company protocols. Supervise and participate in the orientation and training of all medical center staff in conjunction with center director, operations manager, center/office manager, and medical service staff training coordinator.
- As a member of the center management team, develop and implement customer-focused service goals and objectives.
- Provide leadership for productivity goals with clinician, nursing and medical assistant staff.
- Participate in monitoring patient schedules to achieve center goals.
- Provide direct patient care including history review, health education, physical exam, counseling, diagnosis and treatment according to protocols of four or more patients encounters per hour.
- Responsible for overseeing follow-up and management of abnormal labs and for referrals within and outside the medical center. Responsible for the management of emergent patient problems.
- Ensure staff compliance with all laboratory, OSHA, DOH, HIPAA and other agency mandates, as required.
- Participate in scheduling staff for adequate coverage for services.
- Perform chart and medical service audits/surveys, as assigned.
- Oversee the medical center’s inventory and record keeping of medications, supplies and equipment needed for the medical and surgical services in coordination with the center director or center manager.
- Prepare center for all inspections and reviews pertaining to patient services.
- Supervise all laboratory, OSHA and infection-control procedures. Responsible for all proficiency testing procedures required by DOH (comprehensive centers only).
- Master's degree in Nursing and current NYS license in good standing, or the equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired
- Women’s health, OB/GYN, GYN and Pre-Natal experience a MUST!.
- Ability and willingness to manage up 4 or more patients per hour.
- 2-5 years clinical experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired.
|Job Record Number: 9 |
|Apply For This Job |
|Back To Job Listings |
Visitors Online: 4 | Total Visitors: 161,295
© Taylor Madison Associates, Inc. | Site By BSM