Director, Human Resources
|Posted By: Taylor Madison Associates LLC |
|Reference ID: taylormadisonassociates.com |
|Industry: Other |
|Job Type: Full Time |
|Location: New York, NY United States |
|Experience Req: 3 to 5 years |
One of our clients is seeking to hire a Director, Human Resources to join their team. The director of human resources will be responsible for directing all of the people functions of the company in accordance with their policies and practices, the ethical and social consciences of business and society and the laws, regulations and administrative rulings of governmental organizations and other regulatory and advisory authorities and organizations.
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organization's human resource function and performance.
- Participate in the development of the company's plans and programs as a strategic partner but particularly from the perspective of the impact on people.
- Develop staffing strategies and implementation plans and programs to identify talent within and outside the company for positions of responsibility.
- Develop progressive and proactive compensation and benefits programs to provide motivation, incentives and rewards for effective performance. Manage the performance evaluation program as a key element of employee compensation determination.
- Establish credibility throughout the organization with management and the employees in order to be an effective listener and problem solver of people issues.
- Manage the human resource information systems database and necessary reports for critical analyses of the HR function and the people resources of the company
- Manage and negotiate all Employee Benefit programs to maximize value versus cost. Programs include Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurances, Aflac, LTD, Short-Term Disability, 401k, FSA, & TransitChek. Also, maintain compliance with all federal and state requirements under the Affordable Care Act and other legislation as required.
- Prepare documentation and participate in 401k annual non-discrimination testing and annual audit as required.
- Manage Workers’ Compensation insurance program, including annual audit & training.
- Assist with planning, development, modification and analysis of annual staff budget.
- Oversight of payroll processing.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within Human Resources at a Manager or Director level.
- Experience in Furniture Distribution or Design Company strongly desired.
- Experience creating policies & practices a must.
- Excellent software skills in MS Word, & Excel.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Professional, diplomatic, proactive work ethic.
- Self-directed with ability to manage one's own time and prioritize assignments.
- Friendly, professional demeanor a must.
|Job Record Number: 8 |
|Apply For This Job |
|Back To Job Listings |
Visitors Online: 2 | Total Visitors: 132,910
© Taylor Madison Associates, Inc. | Site By BSM