|Posted By: Taylor Madison Associates LLC |
|Reference ID: taylormadisonassociates.com |
|Industry: Manufacturing |
|Job Type: Full Time |
|Location: New York, NY United States |
|Experience Req: 3 to 5 years |
One of my clients a Furniture Distribution Company is seeking to hire a Project Associate to join their team. The right candidate will need to take on an entry level project associate position. This position will provide support to lead project managers and have a real interest in learning the business starting with the basics.
- Maintain active contact with client/design firm on all project activities.
- Manages all billing and invoicing activity.
- Prepare preliminary budgets and bid requests.
- Responsible for resolving Punch List items.
- Work with vendors in developing contracts and pricing structure.
- Manage the delivery and installation process and insure that installation documents are prepared properly.
- Develop status reports as necessary.
- Resolve pricing issues regarding chargebacks and costs.
- Verify all CAD specifications for clarity and accuracy.
- Participate in the conceptualization of furniture typical based on a client’s needs.
- Minimum 2 years working in furniture distribution or design industry, principally in support role.
- Excellent software skills in MS Word, & Excel.
- Ability to read drawings. CAD skills a definite plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Professional, diplomatic, proactive work ethic.
- Self-directed with ability to manage one's own time and prioritize assignments.
- Friendly, professional demeanor a must.
|Job Record Number: 3 |
|Apply For This Job |
|Back To Job Listings |
Visitors Online: 2 | Total Visitors: 132,917
© Taylor Madison Associates, Inc. | Site By BSM