Director of Finance
|Posted By: Taylor Madison Associates LLC |
|Reference ID: taylormadisonassociates.com |
|Industry: Non-Profit |
|Job Type: Full Time |
|Location: New York, NY United States |
|Experience Req: 5+ |
One of our clients, a non-project organization is seeking to hire a Director of Finance to join their team. The Director of Finance will report directly to the CFO and will coordinate day-to-day operations of the Finance Department, including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Payroll and Benefit Risk Management, audit functions and all related reporting and documentation.
- Support the mission, vision and values of the organization.
- Complies with all organizational policies and procedures.
- Supports all functions that attain and maintain accreditation and compliance with regulatory agencies.
- Communicates appropriate information to other departments in a timely and effective manner.
- Participates in appropriate professional development programs to attain and maintain competency.
- Knowledge of company’s and specific departmental safety policies with an annual review of all Worker’s comp accidents that occur in the department.
- Oversees all finance functions and the financial reporting system.
- Oversees all accounting functions including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, & Payroll.
- Oversees all finance and accounting functions for Management Services, including regular visits to agencies falling under this corporation.
- Serves as liaison for all audits.
- Represents on not-for-profit committees as required.
- Assist with annual insurance renewals.
- Serve as a liaison for all banking operations
- Completes all related reporting to city, state and federal agencies for program areas.
- Manage quarterly financial reports.
- Completes, in conjunction with development and program staff, external budgets for federal, state, and county government funding.
- Ensures that the program staff understands the budgeting process and honors budget constraints making recommendations for changes as appropriate. This includes regular visits to program locations.
- Recruits, trains, supervises and evaluates department staff.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by the CFO and as required by the agency.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Min 5 years senior financial, management experience, including not-for-profit organization experience.
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational and communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience with not-for-profit organization with similar financial
- Structures. Demonstrated effective managerial techniques and approaches. Extensive Microsoft Outlook and Excel knowledge.
|Job Record Number: 15 |
|Apply For This Job |
|Back To Job Listings |
Visitors Online: 1 | Total Visitors: 132,926
© Taylor Madison Associates, Inc. | Site By BSM