|Posted By: Taylor Madison Associates LLC |
|Reference ID: taylormadisonassociates.com |
|Industry: Health Care |
|Job Type: Full Time |
|Location: New Jersey , NJ United States |
|Experience Req: 2 to 5 years |
My client is seeking a non-profit healthcare facility is seeking to hire a Family Health Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant for one of their clinics in New Rochelle, NY. Salary up to $110k depending on experience.
- Provide leadership, support and functional supervision to all center medical staff including clinicians, nurses and medical assistants and ensure provision of service in compliance and company protocols. Supervise and participate in the orientation and training of all medical center staff in conjunction with center director, operations manager, center/office manager, and medical service staff training coordinator.
- As a member of the center management team, develop and implement customer-focused service goals and objectives.
- Provide leadership for productivity goals with clinician, nursing and medical assistant staff.
- Participate in monitoring patient schedules to achieve center goals.
- Provide direct patient care including history review, health education, physical exam, counseling, diagnosis and treatment according to protocols of four or more patients encounters per hour.
- Master's degree in Nursing and current New Jersey license in good standing, or the equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired
- Women’s health, OB/GYN, GYN and Pre-Natal experience a MUST!.
- Ability and willingness to manage up 4 or more patients per hour.
- 2-5 years clinical experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired.
|Job Record Number: 10 |
|Apply For This Job |
|Back To Job Listings |
Visitors Online: 1 | Total Visitors: 132,920
© Taylor Madison Associates, Inc. | Site By BSM